Saturday, February 6, 2010

MOM UNDER ATTACK

Laurel likes to test her boundaries occasionally. This week she tried a few new tactics. Laurel had some snacks after school. Arriving home, she wanted a granola bar right before dinner. Mom said, "not before dinner." Laurel takes after her mother...the wicked witch of the west appears when she's hungry or tired. This time the witch told the mother that she was going to break all of the mother's things. To the witch's frustration, this did not provoke the response Laurel wanted. Mom ignored her. So Laurel disappeared off to her room for a few minutes and resurfaced with the following portrait of her mother.

5 comments:

Happy said...

Oh my gosh, that made me laugh so hard. I can only imagine how hard and how many times you and Brad laughed!

Margo said...

ha ha! hilarious!

E J said...

I love that she drew you with a happy face!

Lexi said...

Ouch.

And she's not even a teenager yet?

I second what E J said; at least you have a smile on your face! :-)

Heather said...

Love it!! I hope that you keep that one to show her later when she will feel really bad about it :-)