Friday, December 18, 2009

F-U-N MAKES IT OFFICIAL

Brag warning:

Brant picked up a DVD case a few minutes ago and sounded out "fun". He's been kind of doing things like this all week long, but I was a little hesitant to say he could read. Now I'm confident that he's got it. Mind you, this is in no way a reflection of good parenting skills. If anyone other than Brant deserves credit for his accomplishment, it could be his teacher at school. Brant never tells me what they do at school so it's likely they've been working on word-building. I am super proud of my little man who won't turn four for 2 more months!

4 comments:

Margo said...

i love brags like this! I am also a fan of those DVDS. Your blog photo always throws me off... who are these odd family members!

museumeg said...

What a little smarty pants! Hooray for Brant!

hkobeal said...

Shock and awe! You mean something good happened at an EBRP public school?? No, it can't be!!

hkobeal said...

[For other readers who may not know me, that last post was totally sarcastic.]

All 3 of my kids went to EBRP public schools and loved it. Great things happen at EBRP schools every day.