The editor of the chronicle accepted the following 5 tag:
5 Things I Was Doing 5 Years Ago:
1. Working tax season...sounds familiar
2. Adjusting to life in Baton Rouge
3. Preparing for the upcoming birth of Laurel
4. Enjoying life as a newlywed with no children
5. Teaching a Celestial Marriage Sunday School class with my husband.
5 Things I'll Do Tonight:
1. Cook dinner
5. Take phenergan and conk out early
5 Things I'd Do With A Million Dollars:
1. Buy Laurel her own personal fm system for her hearing aids.
2. Go see Wicked on Broadway and eat at Tavern on the Green and spend the weekend at the Plaza.
3. Fly to Orlando to get my hair done (and visit friends).
4. Buy a Mac Book and iPhone for Brad (or whichever phone he thinks is the coolest.)
5. Take the family to DisneyWorld for 10 days, stay on property, and eat with the characters once a day.
5 Places I Have Lived:
1. Maitland, FL
2. Allen, TX
3. Provo, UT
4. Boston, MA
5. Bethesda, MD
5 Jobs I Have Had:
1. Dry Cleaner Clerk
2. Researcher at the National Archives
3. Tax Accountant for the long lost Arthur Andersen
4. Student Worker at the UF Law Library
5 Things I Want To Be Doing In 5 Years:
1. Training for a mini-triathalon
2. Cooking gourmet meals 3 nights a week
3. Working as a CPA
4. Volunteering for a political organization
5. Going to my kids' extracurricular activities
5 People I Tag:
I won't tag anyone because I always feel guilty if I get tagged and don't do it!