Sunday, May 4, 2008

MOMS TURN UP THE HEAT

Who says moms can't let loose? Friday night proved that theory wrong. All it takes are a few video games, a little pizza and some tasty treats, and the transformation begins. The ladies in attendance may be moms by day, but truly they are dancing queens by night.

The ladies played the Wii Olympics and the Dance Dance Revolution on the Playstation. What a blast! The DDR was especially addicting. Surely more than one of the moms went home to research the cost of acquiring a dance pad of their own.








Brad's friend Cam stopped by a little early to "set up and test" the Wii. As pictured below, they were hard at work.

7 comments:

Lauren said...

Uh...I already bought a DDR!

Meredith said...

So fun! I wish I lived closer! I wanna play too :)

Nicole E. said...

I try to stay away from those things b/c I know the kids and us will become addicted. I guess it makes for a fun night at home with rising gas prices.

Heather said...

How fun!!! Maybe you can get your groove back :-)

Jeni said...

Looked like fun!

Jeni said...

Oh, and thanks for the recipe! I'll try it out:)

Adah said...

Wow looks like you had lots of fun. Remember the Chateau and all the girl time?? Boston seems a long way off now.