Thursday, March 20, 2008

PARADE PLEASES PARENTS

Under an overcast sky and despite windy conditions, the Easter parade walked on. Laurel sported her decorated bunny ears and made a few laps around the preschool courtyard. After the parade, the cuties headed to the field where siblings were permitted to join in on the egg hunt. In the end, the class enjoyed an Easter party with a craft and cookies in the classroom. Laurel loved the day. She carried a big smile around with her most of the time.







2 comments:

Lexi, Troy and Peyton said...

I love her dancing pictures at the bottom- so cute! I only remember having an Easter egg hunt once at school when I was in Kindergarten. I wasn't allowed to go though because I 'talked' during nap (but only because a little boy stole my head band!) Good to hear her festivities were much better. It looks like they all had a blast!

Stacy Hutchinson said...

So cute. I love the bunny ears!