Thursday, January 3, 2008

PLANE TRIP SUCCESSFUL

To begin the Christmas vacation to the maternal grandparents' house, the Cupit family painlessly survived a long set of plane rides. Thanks to new Christmas presents received the night before at the paternal grandparents' (including a portable DVD player for Mom), the day was adventurous and full of smiles. Laurel especially loved riding the sky link at DFW. Brant was mesmerized by his favorite DVD, The Incredibles . He also played a very long time with a Thomas the Train clingy stickers book. Maren was thrilled with his enjoyment of removing the trains and accessories and putting them back again. Finally, near the end of the plane ride, both kids conked out. A few minutes later, they were wide awake and begging to go out in the snow outside the luggage carousel. It seemed to Maren like the snow continued the entire week long visit. What a great experience for the kids!


3 comments:

Cathi said...

Glad to hear y'all had a good plane trip. I think we'll need to invest in a portable DVD player before our next long trip.

Nicole said...

Your children are adorable. I am so glad you posted today. I was dying for a Maren post. I need to get on board and start my own blog but I don't even have a clue where to start or how to start...I will need some help from my roomy!

Kathy said...

I can't believe yall flew threw Dallas & did not call us. We could have met you at the airport and said hi!