Tuesday, November 6, 2007

FAVORITE THINGS SHARED AT MOM'S NIGHT

For those Moms out there, here's a fun suggestion for a great night away from the kiddos. Invite a few friends over with their favorite things. Each guest brings five $5 items. Examples include favorite nail polish, lip gloss, gift cards, hand soap, lotion, etc. Then all the guests draw names out of a hat to swap.

It's a fun opportunity to have a night out and spend some time with the girl friends. Plus, you're guaranteed to go home with some cool stuff!

5 comments:

jessica and bart said...

i want to do that here. i am going to have to wait until closer to feb. to do it, though. it seems until then i am going every which way. i am glad you had fun.

Margo said...

You are so good at posting that I just can't keep up! I love the Halloween pictures and think your moms night is a fabulous idea. I suppose that I should start trying to make some friends so I can have one :)

Stacy Hutchinson said...

I want to have another one soon! I want some more stuff, and it was nice to have girly adult conversations, since I'm always with my boys.

Nicole said...

That is such a great idea! I am gong to do it here in Duluth. I have also tagged you!

Jeni said...

The funny thing is there's two babies in the picture...can you spot them?