Tuesday, October 2, 2007

FOOTBALL FACEOFF THREATENS FAMILY PEACE

Well, not really, but it makes a good headline! Last night, Brad wished Maren good luck with her team on Saturday. At first, she had no idea to what he was referring, then all she could think was, "yeah, right!"

It turns out that Brad's well-wish was genuine. For those questioning his loyalty, keep in mind that he did not say, "I hope your team wins on Saturday," or "I hope your team plays really well," he just wished the Gators luck. Does that mean he thinks they'll need it? After the heart-breaking loss to the Auburn Tigers, maybe they will.

Brad also pointed out to his orange and blue wife that that the Gators have only lost 2 games in the past 21...both of those to Auburn. But a night game in Death Valley is maximum home field advantage. Any sports fan in the SEC knows this.

Well, the game is highly anticipated in the Cupit household. One thing is for sure, the Cupits may be a house divided but they are still a family forever.

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I can't believe I'm saying this..hopefully I won't get disowned by my Father----GO GATORS!!!

jessica and bart said...

Three losses out of 22 isn't that bad...either, he, he, he.
may the best team win.

Nicole said...

If you aren't a GATOR, you are GATOR bait! I hope the GATORs destroy LSU.

Love you....Nicole

Jeni said...

Ummm, better turn on the TiVo. Game is during Priesthood session on Saturday night...if all our men attend conference, maybe the Lord will bless the Tigers! Right?

Geaux Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!

Lexi, Troy and Peyton said...

Sorry but LSU is gonna SMOKE those boys! But you never know- maybe they'll tie and have to go in overtime... or maybe not! ;-)

Nicole said...

I don't follow sports at all. No one in our house does...but I wanted to say I love your blog!