Friday, October 12, 2007

BEAUTIFUL MORNING ATTRACTS FAMILY TO PUMPKINS (AGAIN!)





On perhaps the most beautiful morning since the spring, the Cupits traveled to one more pumpkin patch this morning. They met their friends Stacy, Ayden and Ian and had a happy time amidst the pumpkins. Brant ended up with his shirt off because it did get a little toasty in the sunshine. The pumpkin patch had plenty of fun attractions for the kids, including a mini pumpkin barn, a dry well, a teepee, piles of hay, a cat, and wagons and wheelbarrows.

7 comments:

Cathi said...

Cute pics! Where was that pumpkin patch?

Trevor and Tamar said...

What a beautiful day!!! It has turned to cold fall weather here over night. I am trying to remember the humidity and just try to be grateful that is gone.

Stacy Hutchinson said...

Those pics turned out GREAT! We had a lot of fun.

Margo said...

Ooh, I just love pumpkin patches! We are going a few more times too.

Jeni said...

I haven't been to a pumpkin patch in YEARS...I guess it's time to revisit that type of attraction.

maren bosley said...

Hi Maren!
I just got your comment on the cantabrigian site. I've added your blog link...can you tell me your maiden name--so I can add that?

So, did you take my place at the chateau? Did you go to BU? I'm sorry, I'm brainless these days!

maren bosley said...

yay! I absolutely remember you (the Florida Gaters, right?)!!! Thanks for reminding me--sorry I'm brainless.