Wednesday, June 13, 2007

We did it!!

Maren and I just finished paying off the last of my student loans!! We both clicked the mouse button at the same time to send the payment online to the loan company.

At work I'm signed up for this free credit monitoring service that tells me whenever something changes on our accounts (for example: a credit check was performed, a new account was opened, etc.) so I'll get an e-mail saying that the loan has been closed, and then a few days later we'll get the notice in the mail!

I've insisted that we go out to dinner to celebrate, so tomorrow night the whole family will dine at chez fromage du mandrin e.

We're quite confident the kids will be well behaved :-)

1 comment:

Stacy Hutchinson said...

I love the French twist! That's awesome that you're done paying off your loans!! I'm super excited about paying off our Lowe's credit card, so I have a small taste of how ya'll must feel.