Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Happy Birthday, Laurel!


Laurel celebrated her 3rd birthday today with a super fun Mickey Mouse Clubhouse party! Lots of her friends were there for outside fun, pizza and cake!

We had 2 little pools set up and a sprinkler ring. I didn't take many pictures as Brad, G.G. and I were busy playing hostess. G.G. filmed the whole thing, though...Mom and Dad you should get a video soon!
Laurel had several friends...here are Lawson and Ainsly:

Brad and I gave Laurel a musical Mickey Mouse. We have to figure out all the tricks.
We had a great day. Brant slept for almost the whole party due to a cold, but that made things easy for me! Laurel got some wonderful presents from generous friends and I think she had a fun time.

2 comments:

jessica and bart said...

That is a very cute cake. I am so sad that we missed her party! We had so much fun last year. I can hardly believe Laurel is 3! Wow, time sure does fly!

Heather said...

The cake is amazing! It looks like you guys had a great time :-) I wish that we lived closer so that we could share fun events like that!