Sunday, May 6, 2007

On the Bandwagon



Well, everyone else is doing it. So I finally decided to join the crowd. I hope I can keep this up to date. With friends and family across the country, maybe this will be a good way to keep everyone posted (or those who care.)


Currently, we are a family of 4. Laurel is almost 3 and Brant is soon to be 15 months. Laurel loves to wear her dresses with her black shoes. They are a little slippery on the bottom and allow her to dance to whatever music happens to be playing. Brant seems to love to dance now too. Today he sports a black eye from falling on a toy; he also surprised me by pointing to his nose and mouth and eyes on command. Yay!

Laurel loves to swim in her little plastic pool, play with her friends, and ride her new tricycle! She also loves to play catch. I will try to post some pics of the kids doing their favorite things.

1 comment:

Jeni said...

Welcome to the world of blogging!! Your kids are so adorable! I can't believe how big they are getting. I guess I'll be seeing you at playgroup soon! Even though Cal will only be sitting in her carrier looking at everything!