Monday, May 28, 2007

The Gentle Giant

Brant had his 15 month check up last week. Technically he's 15 1/2 months, so consider that when you see the following stats. Brant's weight is 31 lbs., 1 oz., and his height is 32 3/4 inches. His weight is off the curve, but I prefer to think that he's in the 99th percentile. There have to be a few babies out there that are heavier, right? His height is at the 91st percentile. I plugged his information into a website to get this information, because the pediatrician just says, he's "at the top of the curve." Of course, I want to know the specifics! Dr. Melton also said Brant would "grow into his body" once he starts running around more. I guess it's time to head to the baby gym! Just joking...I have to say that because some of you will think I'm serious about the gym thing.

By the way, we got a new camera this weekend, so new pictures are coming soon!

No comments: