Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Can You Guess What This Is?



Well, it's been all over our house today. I keep finding it in odd spots. I was on the phone discussing speech therapy with a friend and a few minutes later, I hear, "Mommy, look!" I couldn't help but laugh. Of course, my first reaction was, "Stand still so I can get the camera. Don't touch anything!" For the record, we did discuss that playing in the peanut butter is a no-no. She was trying to dip pretzels in the jar and I guess it got a little out of hand. So, even tonight, I am finding spots of peanut butter in odd places. Could be worse, I suppose.

3 comments:

Heather said...

That is hilarious!! These are the fun moments that make being a stay at home mom worth it :-)

Stacy Hutchinson said...

My guess was butterscotch pudding. Good for you to take a minute to get some footage before you cleaned her up!

stellers said...

Ditto on what Stacy said! So glad you had a camera handy... in a few years you can call it a "science experiment" :)